Skip to content

Continuing Service Agreement (CSA) Form

  • Instructions

    By submitting this form, you are authorizing Welland Hydro-Electric System Corp. to add a Continuing Service Agreement (CSA) to the service address specified below.

    Please make sure you read and understand all of the terms and conditions associated with having a CSA on your rental property.

    Once you have completed all required fields, the form can be submitted by selecting the "Submit My Continuing Service Agreement Form" button at the bottom of this page.
  • Terms and Conditions

    As the property owner for the address listed below, I am requesting that Welland Hydro-Electric System Corp. (WHESC) continuously maintain the electrical service at this property under the following conditions:

    1) I understand and agree that WHESC is not responsible for any damages to my property or any injuries sustained by individuals should the electrical service be disconnected at this property,

    2) I am aware that WHESC is bound by privacy legislation to maintain a tenant’s personal information, which includes, but is not limited to, account balances and payment information. Therefore, I understand that WHESC will not contact me in the event that the existing tenant’s service is disconnected due to non-payment,

    3) WHESC will not transfer the electrical service at my property to a different individual via a verbal request. I understand that electrical service will only be transferred out of my name when my tenant completes a service agreement,

    4) WHESC may not maintain electrical service to a rental property due to any safety concerns and/or my electrical service payment history,

    5) I agree to pay all applicable new account fees, deposits and any prior balances as required by WHESC,

    6) If pre-authorized payments is my preferred method of payment, I understand that I must resubmit my request authorizing Welland Hydro access to my bank account for bill payments, each time the service at the location(s) listed below is/are transferred into my name,

    7) This CSA will be automatically renewed annually unless terminated sooner by either party in writing or if the property is sold,

    8) If either party needs to terminate this CSA prior to any expiration dates, it will do so by notifying the other party in writing via email (verbal termination requests will not be accepted). Any termination requires two (2) weeks advance notice,

    9) This CSA applies to all electrical services at this property. I understand that should the property have multiple services, I can not select which services have a CSA and which ones do not. I agree that the CSA will cover all services at the property or none at all, and

    10) I and/or my agent(s) are responsible for keeping our contact information up to date. Changes will be sent to WHESC in writing via email. Information updates will be sent to .

  • Welland Hydro-Electric System Corp. Account number
  • Authorization

    I have read and understand all of the terms and conditions listed above and by signing this form agree to them.
  • YYYY dash MM dash DD
  • Type your name in place of a signature. If you are not the account holder, you must be authorized by the account holder to give this form on their behalf
  • Collection of Personal Information

    NOTICE OF COLLECTION: Your personal information is collected on this form by Welland Hydro-Electric System Corp. (“Welland Hydro”) under the authority of the Electricity Act, S.O. 1998, Chapter 15, Schedule A. Welland Hydro will only use personal information for the purpose for which it was collected unless consent is given by the individual to use or disclose it for another purpose. Under certain exceptional circumstances, Welland Hydro may have a legal duty or right to disclose personal information without the individual's knowledge or consent. If you have further questions about this collection, or the ways in which your personal information may be used by Welland Hydro, please contact the Privacy Officer by telephone at 905-732-1381, ext. 233, or by email at
  • Submit My Continuing Service Agreement Form

    By selecting the "Submit My Continuing Service Agreement Form" button below, the request will be sent for processing. Welland Hydro will process your form by adding the Continuing Service Agreement to the service address specified.