Customer Connect is an online tool that will allow customers to review and download historical energy consumption information. This online tool will allow customers to review historical usage up to the previous day’s consumption. Once registered for Customer Connect, you will be able to do the following:
- View past energy consumption up to the previous day’s consumption
- Create notifications that will advise when you reach usage thresholds
- Analyze consumption patters
- Sign up for electronic billing (paperless billing)
How to Register for Customer Connect
Before beginning the registration process, please make sure you have a copy of your recent hydro bill. You will need information from your hydro bill in order to register for Customer Connect.
- Click the Customer Connect button below to get started.
- When entering your account number, do not include leading zeros. For example, if your account number is 00001854-01 you would enter the account number as 1854-1.
- Fill out all the required fields on the registration form. A valid email address is also required.
- Click the registration button.
- If all the information was entered correctly, you will be logged into Customer Connect.
Notice of Collection
Your personal information is collected on the Customer Connect new user registration form by Welland Hydro-Electric System Corp. (“Welland Hydro”) under the authority of the Electricity Act, S.O. 1998, Chapter 15, Schedule A. Personal information will be used only for the purposes set out in Your Privacy at Welland Hydro.
If you have any questions about this collection, the ways in which your personal information may be used by Welland Hydro, or would like further information about Welland Hydro’s privacy policies, please contact the Privacy Officer by telephone at 905-732-1381, ext. 233, or by email at email@example.com.